Artifacts & SCULPTURE
This week I made a lot of progress folding and crystallizing artifacts for my sculpture, and I began hanging the love letters from last quarter to make a spiral-like design. I also noticed that some of my crystallization experiments from fall quarter started to change. They no longer had clear quartz-like crystals, and were starting to become opaque and white like the original Borax powder. Oh, the nature of impermanence!
Lighting & Projection
I made a fair amount of progress testing lighting on the sculpture, and was finally able to see the projection mapped on the walls (thanks M!). Once everything was routed, we were able to test out different looks with lighting and different variations of the photography.